click here - False and Misleading Conduct by Snowdale - Notice Ordered by the Federal Court of Australia
Eggs By Ellah
Recipes & Tips
Scrambled eggs with slow cooked vine ripened cherry tomatoes, truffle oil
- 3 free range eggs by Ellah
- 20mls of cream
- 10 grams butter
- 100 grams vine ripened cherry tomatoes
- drizzle of black or white truffle oil
- 1 slice of fresh Sour Dough
- salt and freshly ground pepper
- Crack the eggs into a mixing bowl, add the cream and whisk
- Cut the vine of the tomatoes so you have 3 per bundle, drizzle with olive oil and season with salt. Put in an oven at 180degrees Celsius and cook for 5 minutes
- Melt the butter in a small pan and cook the egg mix, stirring occasionally. It will only take 3 to 4 minutes to cook, season with salt and pepper.
- Serve neatly on a plate with toasted sour dough and drizzle the truffle oil on top. If you can get it, a slice of black truffle will go excellent as well.